In the era of ‘Social Distancing’, how can we network effectively when meeting face-to-face with others is restricted?
To help us answer this question, Nicholas Tregellis, NES Operations Manager in China discusses:
- Why is networking so important?
- What ways can a candidate network online?
- How can someone ensure their online presence attracts the right connections?
- What is the best way to find and approach someone online?
- What is the best way to get to know the people in your network and develop authentic connections?
- How to write articles & share more posts online
- How to make the most of a virtual event
Listen to this episode now!
NES covers recruitment across many sectors meaning we have supported clients and candidates across a number of industries for the last forty years in good and challenging times. If you need support contact your local NES representative.