Case study Image
Case study content
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice, govern NES Global Talent’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘NES Global Talent’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to NES Group Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is Station House, Stamford New Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EP, U.K. Our company is registered in England No.3685787. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
NES Group Limited and its subsidiary companies (“NES Global Talent”) provide this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, NES Global Talent makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of NES Global Talent howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither NES Global Talent nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit NES Global Talent’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
NES Global Talent accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided 'as is' with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
This information and the other content on this website are for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from acting, on the basis of any such information. You should take appropriate professional advice based on your particular circumstances. The application of laws and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances, and laws and regulations change on a regular basis.
Whilst the author and NES Global Talent have made every effort to ensure that the information contained herein is correct, neither the author nor NES Global Talent shall be liable in damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using any such information.
Thank you for tkaing the time to read our Terms & Conditions. If you would now like to browse our site, click below.