Job DescriptionSenior Administrator (6 month FTC)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that has placed over 70 different nationalities into 69 countries across the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of over 500 consultants.
Based in the heart of Altrincham, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our busy and friendly Legal & Commercial Team. This role is responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative support to the Quality Manager This is a brand new position which has been created to support our continued growth.
- Create spreadsheets and presentations for purposes of internal training and performance evaluation
- Undertake internal audits of business operations, systems and activities against defined criteria
- Schedule management meetings and take detailed minutes
- Develop, implement and improve policies and procedures across business operations
- Coordinate, distribute and collate documentation relating to policy and management systems
- Observe a code of strictest confidentiality at all times
- Manage the preparations and reporting functions arising from customer feedback
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the position to ensure the smooth operation of NES’ certified management systems and compliance to legislative and contractual requirements
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, both written and verbal
- Experience administering defined compliance criteria and key activities within a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office particularly the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- To be able to make decisions, respond to requests and multi-task.
- Ability to write concise policy documentation and supplementary instructions
- Proven experience and necessary skills as an administrator working in a demanding role
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per annum
- Company social events