Reporting to: Regional Contractor Services Manager
The Team Coordinator is a key member of the Assignment Support team, who will work closely with the recruitment teams and Operations throughout UK, Europe and Africa to support compliance, on boarding and day-to-day activities. The individual will generally be responsible for ensuring quality in all administrative aspects of on boarding to the contractor and client, acting as a subject matter expert across internal processes and external documentation.
- Provide administration support as required throughout the UK, European and African Operations.
- Assist with the delivery of NES format Client and Contactor Contract Offer Letters, ensuring correct Terms of Business and Terms & Conditions are sent.
- Assist with the Delivery and maintenance of contents of Contractor on-boarding and compliance documents
- Ensure Bullhorn is adequately updated with necessary documents to support the compliant on boarding of contractors.
- Ensure that any amendments to Contract Offer Letter and Terms and Conditions are updated and saved.
- Maintain placements requiring attention report.
- Chase daily for any outstanding contractual and compliance documents and highlight immediately to Regional Contactor Services Manager any potential non-compliance, pre mobilisation.
- Assist in the booking of any required tests (medicals etc) for new starters and renewals.
- Liaise with departments to exchange data regarding insurances, visas, travel, medicals, contracts and compliance.
- Assisting the Regional Contactor Services Manager and the team with daily duties including filing, scanning, internal audits and mini projects.
- Support Work Order tracking and renewal processes.
- Maintaining regular contact with contractors through “assignment check” calls.
- To support the Recruitment team in administration tasks to assist with the smooth on boarding of contractors.
- Support Reception when required
- Produce high standard quality work every time.
- Ensure zero non-compliance issues upon new contractor mobilisations and existing contractor renewals through supporting the Assignment Support team and Recruitment teams.
- Become recognized amongst contractors as a focal point during on-boarding and throughout assignments.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to specialise in a new activity within the business to support colleagues when the team is reduced due to leave or facing a high volume work load.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Process and Task orientated.
- Customer Service focused background preferred.