ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH NES GLOBAL TALENT// an international, award-winning technical business which provides global opportunities for all staff.
NES Global Talent are currently expanding their interim automotive manufacturing team and therefore in the market for enthusiastic, business minded and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join the team.
The automotive industry is a vital part of the UK economy accounting for more than £77.5 billion turnover and £18.9 billion value added. With some 169,000 people employed directly in manufacturing and in excess of 814,000 across the wider automotive industry, it accounts for 12.0% of total UK export of goods and invests £4 billion each year in automotive R&D.
More than 30 manufacturers build in excess of 70 models of vehicle in the UK supported by 2,500 component providers and some of the world’s most skilled engineers. You will be working a 360 desk which includes resourcing, developing current clients and generating new business.
With the support of our business development team, you will have the ability to push your specific targeted business in whichever direction you feel is best.
Working for NES Global Talent:
- Competitive starting salary
- Market leading bonus structure with no threshold
- Pension, healthcare, medical insurance and flexible benefits schemes
- Car allowances, mobile phones, laptops, remote access in line with role
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Our open and inclusive culture allows our recruiters the freedom to develop their market properly building quality relationships with clients and candidates, will help you to become an expert of the industries in which you work
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony
We have a large recruitment team in the Altrincham Head Office, supported by a great team of professionals including marketing, bids and tenders, recruitment systems, compliance, legal, finance and payroll all on the same site.
Individuals who have knowledge, interest or specific experience in the Automotive, Aerospace or Defence industry are of great interest but we are open to discussing this opportunity with any motivated individuals with a strong sales or recruitment background.