Job DescriptionIT System Applications Administrator
Salary: £19,000- £22,000 per annum
We have a great opportunity for a recent IT graduate or someone who has some IT experience to work on the administration of our IT Application systems.
Working from our Altrincham office the role would suit someone who has some IT experience and is interested in systems and is ready to take the next step in their IT career. The role will also play a key part in ensuring that we remain compliant with the new upcoming GDPR.
Your role will be really varied and you will work closely with system managers and the existing IT support teams. You will have access to administer a number of application systems and there will be plenty of opportunities learn new skills and develop your skillset.
The main purpose of this role is to provide IT system administration support, act as a focal point to ensure that the company delivers GDPR compliance and to be actively involved with projects and providing training and support to internal staff.
- Add, update and delete user profiles on our recruitment application systems
- Interrogate NES application systems in accordance with NES’s Data Protection Policy to handle personal data in response to an individual exercising their rights under GDPR
- On-going data management and data cleansing in accordance with NES’s Data Protection Policy, Data Storage Policy and Data Retention Policy
- Investigate and troubleshoot data quality issues across our systems
- Deliver Training as required for system and any relevant newly implemented system processes
- Liaise with relevant third party suppliers regarding system support, development opportunities and maintenance.
- Maintain a log of any reported software faults and development opportunities as well as monitoring interfaces between systems.
- Provide administrative support on project work including, user manuals, training guides, filing, email notifications, arranging meetings and system maintenance.
- Understanding of GDPR and its implications on IT databases
- Will have previous IT System Administrator or application support experience
- Database software knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work to own initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and potential to develop skills in support of SQL reporting