Job DescriptionPosition: Assignment Support Administrator
Responsible to: Regional Contractor Services Manager
The Team Administrator is a key member of the Assignment Support team, who will work closely with the assignment support teams in Norway, and Operations throughout UK, Europe and Africa to support on boarding and day-to-day activities. The role will also include support of facilities management and reception.
The role will entail significant interfaces with the recruitment teams, Facilities Manager, compliance coordinator and Regional Contractor Services Manager.
- Provide administration support as required throughout the UK, European and African Operations.
- Assist with the Delivery and maintenance of contents of Contractor on-boarding and compliance documents
- Ensure Bullhorn is adequately updated with necessary documents to support the compliant on boarding of contractors.
- Maintain placements requiring attention report.
- Chase daily for any outstanding contractual and compliance documents and highlight immediately to Regional Contactor Services Manager any potential non-compliance, pre mobilisation.
- Assist in the booking of any required tests (medicals etc) for new starters and renewals.
- Liaise with departments to exchange data regarding insurances, visas, travel, medicals, contracts and compliance.
- Assisting the Regional Contactor Services Manager and the team with daily duties including filing, scanning, internal audits and mini projects.
- Support Work Order tracking and renewal processes.
- To support the Recruitment team in administration tasks to assist with the smooth on boarding of contractors.
- Support Reception and Facilities Management
- Produce high standard quality work every time.
- Ensure zero non-compliance issues upon new contractor mobilisations and existing contractor renewals through supporting the Assignment Support team and Recruitment teams.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to specialise in a new activity within the business to support colleagues when the team is reduced due to leave or facing a high volume work load.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Process and Task orientated.
- Customer Service focused background preferred.