Reporting to: Regional Global Mobility Manager
Responsible for: Delivering effective, customer focused, Global Mobility support to the GM Regional Manager, global Teams and NES clients both internally and externally.
- Prepare monthly input, and quarterly compensation and benefit collection, home and host, for an outsourced modified payroll. Manage payments to HMRC and subsequent recharges to customers.
- Liaise with the payroll service provider
- Co-ordinate the activities involved in the UK Tax Return process. Liaise with our global team and clients as appropriate, to ensure all information is received and accurate before passing to the service provider. This task includes UK and overseas payroll data, benefits, home and host tax and social security, registration with HMRC and all communications to assignees and business travellers as appropriate.
- Liaise with service provider, customers, and in regard to both payments due and refunds from this process
- Perform checks on assignment calculations, including net pay calculations and cost estimates.
- Ensure Social Security obligations are met in both home and host countries for assignees and also for business travellers as required.
- Attend and contribute to internal operational and also client meetings
- Provide cover for other team members absences as required
- Accountable for the modified payroll which covers assignees into the UK
- Main point of contact for the annual UK Tax Return process.
- Tax and Payroll Experience
- Knowledge and experience in customer focused, Global Mobility service delivery.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic about developing further in Global Mobility