Introduction to NES and the role
We provide a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. Established over 35 years ago, with more than 40 offices in 26 countries and over 500 specialist staff and discipline specific consultants, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities
A key role within a small internal travel department which books travel for all contractors and staff across the UK, Europe and Africa regions. You will work within a small team, taking the lead on booking travel request and reconciling payment cards.
- Be the first point of contact for any day to day requests
- To ensure all admin duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports the Senior Travel Coordinators and Travel Leads in the day to day running of the travel function
- Keep up to date with new processes and systems used within the role
- Works with Suppliers, clients and other staff members in a professional manner
- You will also need to be familiar with and have confidence in delivering the following NES Global Talent Core Values
Integrity & Responsibility
Drive & Personal Impact
- You will be a professional person with previous customer service experience.
- You will need to have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge and experience working with computers.
- You will need to have a positive can do attitude as well as strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a travel environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per annum
- Company social events
- Any other relevant benefits