Job Description ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH NES GLOBAL TALENT// an international, award-winning technical business which provides global opportunities for all staff.
NES Global Talent are going through an exciting period of growth and therefore in the Market for Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultants to join the team here in Altrincham.
Subsurface and Drilling: Ideally the successor will be of a Senior level and have worked in the industry before. Focusing on our operator clients working on reservoir, Geologist, Geophysicist, Drilling Engineer, well engineer, Drilling Managers and well site Managers.
Working for NES Global Talent:
- Competitive starting salary
- Market leading bonus structure with no threshold
- Pension, healthcare, medical insurance and flexible benefits schemes
- Car allowances, mobile phones, laptops, remote access in line with role
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Our open and inclusive culture allows our recruiters the freedom to develop their market properly building quality relationships with clients and candidates, will help you to become an expert of the industries in which you work
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony
We have a large recruitment team in the Altrincham Head Office, supported by a great team of professionals including marketing, bids and tenders, recruitment systems, compliance, legal, finance and payroll all on the same site.
Individuals who have knowledge or specific experience in the Oil & Gas industry are of great interest but we are open to discussing opportunities with any motivated individuals with a strong sales or recruitment background.