Job DescriptionPosition: Systems Administrator
Responsible to: Regional IT Support Manager
Providing 1st and 2nd line support and to manage the IT Helpdesk system globally. You will ensure all requests are logged, prioritised and assigned to the appropriate team member capturing all information accurately and ensuring tickets are worked on to agreed SLA’s
- Customer service is something you pride yourself on. You have a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritise and execute on multiple requests with demanding deadlines.
- You keep current with the latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support and operations.
- You have strong working knowledge of recent versions of Mac OS, iOS, Windows, Microsoft Office, networking, printers, and video conferencing equipment.
- You make complex technologies feel simple, developing trust that extends through and beyond the IT and Engineering organization.
- You understand both physical and online security. You have experience rolling out data security policies and processes across diverse organizations.
- Provide training and support for employees from all departments with technology they need to get their day-to-day job done.
- Manage all company cloud applications, and access control.
- Collaborate with Global IT and HR teams the on effective and secure employee onboarding and termination process.
- Build, configure, and deploy new computers and other devices for all employees. Your role is to ensure onboarding process for new staff is seamless and timely.
- Manage office, Anti-Virus, equipment used for meetings and presentations. Ensure that remote employees stay connected with headquarters through seamless use of technology.
- Management of daily backups, configuring and testing.
- Microsoft Office suite 2007/2010/2013/2016
- ESXi VMWARE HYPERV
- Windows OS Win7/Win10
- Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- WAN – A basic understanding of Cisco/Sonic Firewalls/DMZ zones
- LAN - core networking, Cat5e cabling (patch panels), managed switches, telephony
- Microsoft updates, Back-up Software/understanding
- Ability to format PC’s
- General printer maintenance/set up
- Strong IT background
- Strong ability to work to policy and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of Veeam
- Management of VM (VMWARE / Hyper-V)
- Support remote offices outside local time zone and outside core working hours
- Management of 3rd party vendors
- Experience of remote access
- Experience managing a helpdesk
- Ability to follow and communicate clear instructions
- Good communication and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability, enthusiasm and the ability to engage easily with stakeholders
- Flexible, "finisher/completer" able to work in a small tight team
- Confident and able to communicate with non-technical customers and colleagues.
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic, prepared to go the "extra mile"
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a very busy environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative
- Full Driving license required
- Good command of the English language
- Current Passport for travel.
- Another Language
- Travel Experience
- HP server knowledge
Key Performance Indicators
- To be agreed by Line manager upon commencement of employment