Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant - Building Materials
Job Description ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH NES GLOBAL TALENT// an international, award-winning technical business which provides global opportunities for all staff.
NES Global Talent are currently expanding their Building Materials team and therefore in the market for enthusiastic, business minded and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join the team.
This position would suit individuals who have experience within the Manufacturing/Building Materials sector but others will also be considered. This team is very well established, is high performing and will provide you with the grounding of a very successful recruitment desk.
Working for NES Global Talent:
- Competitive starting salary
- Market leading bonus structure with no threshold
- Pension, healthcare, medical insurance and flexible benefits schemes
- Car allowances, mobile phones, laptops, remote access in line with role
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Our open and inclusive culture allows our recruiters the freedom to develop their market properly building quality relationships with clients and candidates, will help you to become an expert of the industries in which you work
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony
We have a large recruitment team in the Altrincham Head Office, supported by a great team of professionals including marketing, bids and tenders, recruitment systems, compliance, legal, finance and payroll all on the same site.
Individuals who have knowledge or specific experience in the Building Materials, Manufacturing or Engineering industry are of great interest but we are open to discussing this opportunity with any motivated individuals with a strong sales or recruitment background.