Job DescriptionPosition: Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible to: Marketing Director
NES Global Talent is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist the Marketing Director in the implementation of campaigns to strengthen the digital presence and deliver ROI from its digital investment. Translating the business's strategy into a digital roadmap with deliverable campaigns and activities via all digital platforms including website and social activity.
- Manage website to build brand awareness, introduce services, generate and nurture candidate applications, disseminate information and capture user data. Monitor and advise on how to improve user experience. Ensure website is kept current and compliant.
- Evaluate and develop the strategy for all SEO and PPC activity ultimately improving current SEO performance. Working independently and with third parties to grow awareness, through implementation of PPC, Display Advertising and organic SEO. Manage campaigns, monitor activity and shift direction where relevant.
- Manage intranet to drive internal communications across the globe - improving uptake and staff interaction.
- Ensuring all social media activity is consistent with firm vision, strategy, key messages and in line with the social media policy
- Manage social media feeds to increase follower audience and deliver ROI for advertising investment
- Create and deliver monthly email newsletter communications to customer database – including copy creation, html build and ROI analysis
- Identify new digital opportunities and technologies that will enhance the digital presence across B2B & B2C markets.
- Manage Analytics and Reporting - Provide regular MI reports and insight to drive future digital activity - demonstrating how and why digital communications have performed and making recommendations where relevant. Review and interpret site traffic and reports from other digital components to optimise spend and performance.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, email and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of social media follower generation & awareness campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tool e.g. Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of digital marketing environment
- Dotmailer experience desirable or similar Html email systems
- Experience of Google Adwords or similar PPC
- CMS experience
- Marketing degree or professional qualification
- Commercial awareness in both approach and delivery
- Strong diplomacy, influencing and persuasion skills
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Solution oriented
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
- Creative and able to act on own initiative
- Consistently positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and multiple projects.
- Organised and efficient with a ‘right first time’ approach to quality of work