Job DescriptionPayroll Administrator
Responsible to: Payroll Supervisor – NES Advantage Norway/UK
Responsible for: Accurate and Timely delivery of payroll services to Staff and Contractors.
- Processing of new starters, leavers and amendments.
- Maintaining employee records in accounting system and external payroll system (Navision & OCS).
- Collation of timesheets and timesheet entry (File Uploads, electronic and Manual).
- Payroll processing for Norway PAYE and Ltd Co. Vendors (700+ contractors)
- Calculation, reconciliation and submission of taxes and other statutory deductions for PAYE contractors.
- Process accurate payments to employees by electronic transfer (file upload direct to bank).
- Distribution of employee payslips, Self-bill Invoices and remittance advice.
- Creation and submission of sales invoices via accounting system (Permanent and Contract)
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll/invoicing.
- Assist accounts with any cost of sales queries relating to payroll postings.
- Year-end processing.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Organised, logical and methodical approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Flexibility. Busy periods may require longer working hours.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Understanding of on-going legislative changes which affect payroll.
- Experience using computerised payroll software.
- A good knowledge of Excel
- Previous use of Microsoft Navision/OCS software
- Payroll/accounting qualification
- Previous experience in payroll processing
- Demonstrable knowledge of payroll legislation and compliance