Job DescriptionPosition: HR Administrator - Entry Level
Responsible to: HR Manager – Central Support
NES Global Talent is a global and award winning technical staffing solutions agency and we currently have an outstanding opportunity to join their HR team. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive and accurate administrative support to the HR team to ensure key HR Administration is effectively coordinated and processed. You will be proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point, have excellent attention to detail, including co-ordinating, gathering and distributing key information.
- Providing first line support for all routine HR queries from employees and managers via telephone and email, escalating complex queries to the HR Manager as required.
- Production in a timely manner of all employee correspondence in respect of contractual changes, probationary periods, maternity / paternity requests and any other correspondence as required.
- Ensure all HR queries are completed within agreed team SLA’s.
- Maintain and update the HR System with all new starters and contractual changes.
- Ensure all monthly and annual housekeeping tasks are completed in the HR System.
- Coordinate the annual benefits process and liaise with the external broker to inform them of any new starters and changes within the agreed timescales.
- Maintain existing company organisational charts and create new charts upon request.
- Produce ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provide general administrative assistance as required.
- Coordinate the onboarding process for all new employees including creating offer documentation, reference checking and ensuring right to work compliance.
- Collate all monthly payroll data and liaise directly with the payroll teams globally.
- Carry out regular payroll checks as part of internal audit process, ensuring alignment with payroll data
Other HR duties as and when required.
Proven experience in MS Office products, specifically with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
Experience of working to tight deadlines.
Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
A team player who actives contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
Able to communicate professionally at all levels, both verbally and in writing.