Job Description***Please Note: This position requires a British National who would like the oportunity to relocate to Thailand or is already in-country. ***
Position: Lead Recruitment Consultant (Contract)
Reports to: In-Country Manager
Summary: We are looking for a highly organised and business focused Lead Recruitment Consultant to provide a recruitment service to new and existing clients by sourcing matched candidates to specified vacancies and undertake business development to generate new leads and opportunities
- Maintains a strong technical grasp of industry and regularly conducts analysis of industry publications and information sources in order to identify potential opportunities.
- Consistently looking to diversify and expand the business with a view to opening doors into other clients and markets.
- As a Lead Consultant you will be responsible for your own business area and will need to ensure that there is a steady flow of the active candidates being accessed in the market place and that NES Global Talent has the best candidates available and registered for placement.
- Takes ownership for own workload and outputs. Establishes professional working relationships with internal and external clients, contractors and colleagues.
- Able to communicate effectively with and influence internal and external clients. Demonstrates best practice across recruitment and business development and able to provide support, guidance and coaching to more junior team members.
- Maintains regular contact with the wider business to assess leads and generate or attend decision maker meetings with new client prospects.
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy within your business area.
- Be able to understand your customers’ needs and priorities to provide a quality service.
- Able to make a productive contribution to revenue generation and exceed minimum standards on activity and results.
- Be proactive and help to make improvement and address current challenges both internally and externally.
- Is able to plan time and prioritise effectively.
- Candidates MUST have experience working within a recruitment environment with sector specific knowledge of any of the following; Power, Energy or Oil & Gas.
- And/or have come from a contract recruitment desk.
- Worked within the South East Asian market either in country or remotely.