Reports to: Group Marketing Director NES Global Talent
***Please note: This position will require frequent travel to Norway***
Job Overview Develop marketing material packaging our services and capabilities – promoting our managed services value proposition to target clients. Establish a sales tool box for the Managed Services proposition within NES. Build and manage marketing campaigns via direct and digital channels to promote the Managed Service to market.
Be the go-to-person for Managed Services sales and marketing support.
The position will work closely with the NES Advantage organization for development of the content – and act as a Marketing representative for the Advantage brand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop Managed Services tool box, including content for marketing material, website, and other media to promote managed services benefits to existing and new clients
- Work with the Bids and tenders team to support managed services tenders with data and material
- Develop new service offerings to increase revenues with new or existing clients.
- Create content, case studies and input for managed services positioning, branding, and marketing activities
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities – and suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- Manage marketing campaigns (physical and digital) on behalf of the Managed services brand
- BSc/BA in marketing, business or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Digital experience/qualification desirable
- Proficient in copywriting
- Experienced in market research
- 1-3 years of management consulting, marketing, recruitment or industry experience
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, energy and achiever
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to think visually and creatively about the response
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.