Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Reports to: Recruitment Manager
YOUR CAREER STARTS WITH NES GLOBAL TALENT// an international, award-winning technical business which provides global opportunities for all staff.
NES Global Talent are currently expanding their recruitment team within Life Science and therefore in the market for enthusiastic, business minded and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join the team.
This position would suit individuals who have a relatable degree and/or experience, but others will also be considered.
What the role involves;
Business Development - Actively seeking recruitment opportunities with clients through initiating meetings and providing proposals.
Sourcing Candidates - Ensuring NES sources the best candidates available in the marketplace and briefing them on the latest opportunities. This can be done by phone or face to face and can involve interacting with multiple countries and nationalities around the world.
Recruitment Process Management - Managing the candidate and client expectations from detailing job briefs and sourcing candidates to providing support during the early stages of permanent placements and throughout contract assignments.
Working for NES Global Talent:
- Competitive starting salary
- Market leading bonus structure with no threshold
- Pension, healthcare, medical insurance and flexible benefits schemes
- Car allowances, mobile phones and laptops in line with role
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Our open and inclusive culture allows our recruiters the freedom to develop their market properly building quality relationships with clients and candidates, will help you to become an expert of the industries in which you work
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony
We have a large recruitment team in the Altrincham Head Office, supported by a great team of professionals including marketing, bids and tenders, recruitment systems, compliance, legal, finance and payroll all on the same site.
Individuals who have knowledge or specific experience in the above sectors are of great interest but we are open to discussing this opportunity with any motivated individuals with a strong sales or recruitment background.