Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant
NES Global Talent is on the lookout for experienced and career driven Recruitment Consultants to join our HQ here in Altrincham.
We are the world's leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions. Enjoying a network of offices in over 48 locations around the globe, we are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of the world's leading companies.
Due to an incredible year last year, 2019 is planned to be another record year of growth and success and we would love to have you on-board!
We currently have opportunities for talented recruiters at any level to join our business. With opportunities across all business units including Building Materials, Chemical, Life Science, IT, Oil & Gas, Power & Trades, this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow your desk and work with our enviable list of PSL clients. Of course we don’t just want you to sit at a desk filling vacancies that are handed to you – we want someone who loves getting out and meeting new clients – someone who really wants to develop their desk and progress their career.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Developing relationships with key customers
- Meeting existing clients and establishing relationships
- Candidate Interview and offer management
- Business development of new clients
- Market mapping and talent mapping
- Attending key industry networking events to increase market presence and develop relationships
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment experience in a 360 environment
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
Working for NES Global Talent:
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission structure
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Become an industry expert
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony