Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant
NES Global Talent are on the lookout for experienced and career driven Recruitment Consultants to join our HQ here in Altrincham.
We are the world's leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions. Enjoying a network of offices in over 50 locations around the globe, we are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of the world's leading companies.
With opportunities across all of our business units including Building Materials, Chemical, Life Science, IT, Oil & Gas, Power & Trades, this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow your desk and work with our enviable list of PSL clients.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Developing relationships with key customers
- Meeting existing clients and establishing relationships
- Candidate Interview and offer management
- Business development of new clients
- Market mapping and talent mapping
- Attending key industry networking events to increase market presence and develop relationships
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment experience in a 360 environment
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission structure
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond