NES Global Talent is the world's leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions. Enjoying a network of offices in over 48 locations around the globe, we are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of the world's leading companies.
Based in Altrincham, Cheshire, we offer our employees an excellent working environment, unparalleled support and industry leading technology to make your career here as comfortable and rewarding as we possibly can.
NES GT currently services over 10,000 contractors globally and is focused on continuing to grow this through both organic expansion and strategic acquisitions. Our ability to manage this ongoing contractor growth whilst maintaining a best in class payroll service is testament to our exceptional operation and outstanding global payroll teams.
- Ensure payroll compliance for each country across the region by managing statutory regulation changes whilst adhering to NES internal payroll policies.
- Supervise, coach and develop the regional payroll team of 10 (4 direct reports and 6 indirect reports)
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Oversee the development of the statutory payroll process by challenge existing practices and making suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure effective, timely and accurate responses to any payroll issues and queries by ensuring NES’s best practice is followed on all occasions.
- Manage all external payroll audits for the region.
- Build a strong relationship and collaborate effectively with HR and the accounting department
- Proven experience as a payroll manager supporting payroll for 2000+ contractors and employees
- Excellent understanding of payroll procedures and legislation across Europe.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Flexibility. Busy periods may require longer working hours.
- Understanding of on-going legislative changes which affect payroll.
- Competence in Microsoft office specifically excel
- Previous use of Microsoft Navision
- Payroll qualification (CIPP or equivalent)