NES Global Talent is an award winning staffing specialist that works in partnership with clients to deliver compliant global workforce solutions that enhance the people, clients and communities we work with. We place candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Science, Manufacturing, Chemical, Mining and IT sectors and with over 45 offices in 28 countries, our discipline specific teams have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world.
Here are some details on the job specifics:
What you will be doing:
- Identifying and strategically pursuing new business opportunities with existing and new clients through research of market trends and developments as well as networking.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up client meetings
- Planning and preparing sales and safety presentations
- Maintaining an awareness of potential problems with contractors and clients as assignment conditions, service levels, or legislation changes, and resolving those problems that materialize in a timely and clear manner.
- Managing all contractual and commercial activities and interfaces with incumbent and new clients, adhering to company best practices and utilizing the relevant support functions as required
- Maintaining a safety focused culture
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry or background in Sales/ Account Management.
- To be commitment to and experienced in supporting and ensuring compliance of consultants on major construction projects.
- Ideally have background in partnering with supply chain/procurement
- A personal network within the Industry is essential.
- Strong organizational skills, smart and methodical, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritize