In this role, you will be responsible for establishing new business in the Oil & Gas industry; managing the recruiting process and delivering for your clients, while marketing and generating leads for new business.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full operational responsibility for your own desk and clients. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a history of delivering outstanding results without sacrificing service levels in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
- Responsible for account development and generating new business through leads and referrals from candidates and clients
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships through both telephone contact and face to face meetings
- To demonstrate an area of specialization and secure new clients within this market sector.
- Responsible for dealing with contractors referred to NES.
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a contract, contract to hire or permanent basis
- The ability to manage existing contractors and deal with any day to day problems that may arise.
- Maintain balance of job orders and qualified candidates, and manage multiple complex selling opportunities
- Assist with on the job training for team members, with an emphasis on the management and allocation of time.
- Lead by example to recruitment consultants in terms of day to day recruitment, which remains the key part of the role.
- 1-3 years Recruitment Experienced (Agency preferred)
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ambitious and hungry to be successful
- Target oriented work experience
- Strong base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- 25 days PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Full benefits package
- International re-location if desired at some point in the future