Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently looking for an Account Manager to be based out of our Costa Mesa office. The Account Manager will be the key driver and owner of NES Global Talent’s services with one of our key Client Accounts in Southern California. This position will be responsible for workforce planning, recruiting, compliance and ensuring first class service to client and contractors through relationship building. The key business units and groups within the account will be Capital Projects, Turnaround, Reliability, Maintenance, Process, Procurement, Finance, IT, and HSE.
The role will report to the Senior Manager of the NES GT California office and accountable to the NES GT Client Director, Client Contract holder, and sponsor. It is anticipated that there will be considerable interface with the NES GT team in California, including the NES GT Timekeeping and Safety Manager on site and the Houston Compliance team.
- Establish yourself as the key point of contact to all existing contractors on site, ensuring a responsive attitude, consistency in approach and providing first class service.
- Develop relationships with the key Client stakeholders on site to ensure hiring needs are met through advanced staff planning efforts; while increasing the brand awareness of NES GT and identifying new opportunities to grow headcount.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in securing vacancies and delivering on those vacancies through recruiting highly qualified candidates.
- Lead the recruitment efforts for all Client Account vacancies and work in collaboration with the recruitment team in California and Houston when additional support is needed to service the client.
- Establish a personal brand, becoming recognized as an industry subject matter expert for the Client Account, through networking and delivering value-adding solutions.
- Ensure input to improve NES Global Talent’s supplier position with the Client. Process improvement and competitor analysis will help progression.
- Demonstrate commitment to work with internal departments in support of invoicing and credit control for matters relating to the Client.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) of the contract staffing business with an emphasis on the employer relationship and position yourself as a trusted advisor to the Client.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the Client Account Professional Services Agreement, with an emphasis on commercial details and service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the Client Account’s recruitment process and compliance requirements, including background checks, drug and alcohol screens and trainings.
- Represent NES Global externally to referral opportunities, in a manner which allows you to efficiently identify candidate needs and establish the features and benefits that our business can deliver to overcome such needs.
- Work closely with regional peers to support development of national business opportunities with the Client Account throughout the US.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with the wider team in relation to your Account.
- Lead through to completion all requests for information (RFI) from the Client adhering to deadlines provided.
- 2-3 years Recruitment or Account Management experience (Agency preferred)
- Outgoing and engaging personality with a proven track record in Account Management and/or Business Development
- Strong knowledge of contract staffing
- Attention to detail
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to multi-task and produce results
- Previous knowledge of Petroleum Refining industry helpful
- Strong base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Four weeks PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Full benefits package
- International re-location if desired at some point in the future