Job DescriptionPosition: Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
NES Global Talent is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing team to in maintaining and developing our strong digital presence; this a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital marketing career within an internationally acclaimed staffing solutions business;
- Manage our website to build brand awareness, generate and nurture candidate applications, disseminate information and capture user data.
- Monitor and advise on how to improve user experience.
- Ensure website is kept current and compliant.
- Manage social media feeds to increase follower audience and deliver ROI for advertising investment
- Ensuring all company-related social media activity is consistent with our vision, strategy, and in line with the social media policy.
Intranet: Manage intranet to drive internal communications across the globe.
Email Marketing: Create and deliver monthly email newsletter communications to customer database – including copy creation, html build and ROI analysis.
Analytics and Reporting: Provide reports and insight to drive future digital activity - demonstrating how and why digital communications have performed and making recommendations, reviewing site traffic and reports from other digital components to optimise spend and performance.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience of Google Adwords or similar PPC
- Dotmailer experience desirable or similar Html email systems
- CMS experience
- Marketing degree or professional qualification
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, email and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of social media follower generation & awareness campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tool e.g. Google Analytics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail - a ‘right first time’ approach to quality of work
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- Solution oriented; consistently positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach