Job DescriptionBids and Sales Coordinator
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award-winning staffing specialist that places technical experts into roles across the engineering industry on an international basis. We’re a highly experienced team of over 850 professionals made up of recruitment consultants and support staff spanning 58 offices worldwide. We work with top candidates to ensure that we can offer a full range of staffing solutions to our clients, complemented by industry-leading support services.
Responsible to: Bids Manager
- Be responsible for completing PQQ, online registration and other tender related questionnaires
- Identify tender opportunities across wide range of websites
- Provide support to ensure high quality, competitive and consistent delivery on RFIs.
- Maintain and coordinate the regional Bid Library using Qorus technology
- Coordinate bid opportunities from the initial kick off/qualification meetings through to feedback and lessons learned
- Use effective project management skills to ensure that all information is received on time, is relevant to questions being asked and in line with the ‘win themes’
- Support the Global Bids and Tenders Manager in completion of all bid and department related tasks, (including contributing to global Bids report for the region)
- Provide support to the Global Marketing team as and when necessary to facilitate regional marketing activity.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in English Language but not essential)
- Experience working in a bid/business development/marketing environment
- Experience working in a busy, deadline driven international business working environment
- High competence in use of MS Office suite and the capacity to learn new packages and tools
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise