Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant - Oil & Gas
Altrincham - Full Time
NES Global Talent is the world's leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions. Enjoying a network of offices in over 48 locations around the globe, we are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of the world's leading companies.
We are looking for talented contract recruiters to join our Oil & Gas team at our HQ in Altrincham– this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow your desk and work with our enviable list of PSL clients. Of course we don’t just want you to sit at a desk filling vacancies that are handed to you – we want someone who loves getting out and meeting new clients – someone who really wants to develop their desk and progress their career.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle;
- Developing relationships with key customers;
- Meeting existing clients and establishing relationships;
- Candidate Interview and offer management;
- Business development of new clients;
- Market mapping and talent mapping;
- Attending key industry networking events to increase market presence and develop relationships;
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission structure
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Become an industry expert
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony