Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant
Oil & Gas – Permanent Desk
NES Global Talent is the world's leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions. Having exposure across a variety of technical sectors, this makes us the ideal place to provide you with the training and expertise necessary for a very successful recruitment career.
We invest in our systems, brand and people as a fundamental priority. As such, we are now in the market looking for an enthusiastic recruiter who is able to work in a fast paced and lucrative environment.
Our Oil and Gas division has stood the test of time and has seen unprecedented growth. We are incredibly proud of where the team are today and the success is shown in our need to recruit again. We are now in the market looking for a recruitment professional to join on a Permanent Hire basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow your own desk and work with our enviable list of PSL clients. Of course we don’t just want you to sit at a desk filling vacancies that are handed to you – we want someone who loves getting out and meeting new clients – someone who really wants to develop their desk and progress their career.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Developing relationships with key customers
- Meeting existing clients and establishing relationships
- Candidate Interview and offer management
- Business development of new clients
- Market mapping and talent mapping
- Attending key industry networking events to increase market presence and develop relationships
- Experience in a 360 environment
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission structure
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Become an industry expert
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony