Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently looking for an Account Executive to be based out of our Calgary office.
NES Global Talent is an award winning staffing specialist that works in partnership with clients to deliver compliant global workforce solutions that enhance the people, clients and communities we work with. We place candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Science, Manufacturing, Chemical, Mining and IT sectors and with over 45 offices in 28 countries, our discipline specific teams have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world.
We look for determined, ambitious, resilient and target-driven individuals to join our award winning team. By joining us, you’ll be a part of global company that, despite spanning several continents, is close-knit and supportive.
- Act as a point of contact for the client and contractors to address any issues arising with the account and ensuring consistent delivery of a first class service
- Effectively co-ordinates and communicates with multiple internal departments about matters relating to the account, while addressing more complex issues with Account Manager to understand how best to resolve these
- Supports the Account Manager in driving Business Development efforts with existing accounts, for example, securing meetings with key contacts
- Recognizes new projects surfacing and develops adequate understanding of these to help drive the growth of the account
- Develops fundamental sector, client and project specific knowledge through gaining and sharing of information with internal/external customers, contractors/candidates and clients.
- Attend relevant industry/sector networking events to feedback value added information to grow business and enhance knowledge
- Represent NES Global externally to referral opportunities, in a manner which allows you to efficiently identify candidate needs and establish the features and benefits that our business can deliver to overcome such needs.
- Responsible for working alongside other support teams in the business to improve the on boarding process for contractors, and ensure 100% compliance for all new starters
- Continuously developing and maintaining strong relationships with contractors to ensure we are the agency of choice
- Successfully supporting NES Global bids, tenders, and proposals for the client account, by producing required information and documentation
- Produces reports on account activity and performance based on client and internal stakeholder requirements
- Support the Account Manager in attending annual/quarterly/monthly client review meetings, as appropriate
- 1-2 years of experience in Office Administration, Human Resources or Customer Service role preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing & engaging personality
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to multi-task and produce results
- Organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Target oriented work experience
- Strong base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Four weeks PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Full benefits package