NES Global Talent’ Commercial & Legal team require an experienced Commercial and Legal Manager to provide regional and corporate legal advice and support to the Middle East. This is a permanent role reporting directly into the Commercial & Legal Director and will be based from our office in Dubai.
Key skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide professional advice and guidance to colleagues at all levels of seniority, building a reputation as a reliable source of commercial and legal support.
- Assess risk across the areas of the business relating to the Middle East and make informed decisions within the permitted risk parameters.
- Maintain integrity of commercial risk mitigation and ensure internal compliance with NES’s Schedule of Management Authority (SOMA).
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with external clients.
- Advise on contract interpretation and commercial risk to internal clients.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Experience within an In-House, Corporate environment.
- Able to present arguments in a coherent, logical and authoritative manner such that the stakeholder feels confident in accepting the advice or recommendation even when it goes against their preferred outcome, to enable the business to make a balanced informed decision.
- Combines commercial & legal expertise with professional integrity to bring value to the organization, stakeholders and peers.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school and PQE 0-3 years;
- More than 10 years’ equivalent combination of education, relevant training and experience