Full Time - Permanent
NES Global Talent are currently looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to be based out of our head office in Altrincham. You will be engaged with leading global chemical companies to help them develop, implement and deliver workforce solutions across the UK & Europe.
You will be using your graduate chemistry knowledge to help identify, qualify and engage with sought after skill sets within the industry.
We look for determined, ambitious, resilient and target-driven individuals to join our award winning team. By joining us, you’ll be a part of global company that, despite spanning several continents, is close-knit and supportive to develop consultants in line with their career ambitions.
- Source, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a permanent basis.
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting strategies to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates.
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidates qualifications, technical ability and suitability for our clients.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with candidates.
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Successfully review job descriptions and assess client requirements in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required.
- Constructs specific search strings to expedite focused candidate/client discovery.
- Attend lab visits with Senior team members.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or Similar
- Previous experience in sales or a customer focused environment
- Competitive starting graduate salary
- Focused and hardworking recruitment team
- Company incentives and social events
- Industry leading, uncapped commission structure
- Unrivalled progression opportunities into solution implementation, industry expert or management/leadership