Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join our Chicago office focused on the downstream and chemicals market. The role will have geographic responsibility for the entire Mid-West.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 500 consultants.
The role of the Business Development Manager involves the formation and execution of a business development strategy for the Mid West region of the US to build our contract and managed solutions business lines within the downstream and chemicals market segments. The role is also responsible for engaging client contacts and key contractors to identify and win business, thus personally impacting revenue growth. Supporting activities will include but not limited to; interfacing with recruitment managers to align service delivery, marketing and event coordination.
- Identification of client leads in the downstream and chemicals market.
- Building relationships and qualifying opportunities for NES Global Talent, engaging regional teams for sales pitches, and tender responses.
- Driving correct BD behaviors, training recruitment teams as required thus enhancing lead generation and opportunities.
- Leading strategic BD activities and reporting on market developments and opportunities to extend our brand and services.
- Assisting with BD initiatives into new territories for NES Global Talent.
- Supporting the recruitment teams to transition relationships into a successful service delivery / account management mode of operation.
- Networking with NES GT current US contractors to establish qualified leads and ensure they are being supported and valued.
- Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry or Engineering & Field Services – preferably, but not essential, 5+ years Oil & Gas.
- Commercial acumen, including demonstrated experience in bids and tenders, proposals, and pricing formulation.
- Outgoing personality with a proven track record in building and developing client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, smart and methodical, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good communicator, articulate with strong external presentation skills (written & verbal).
- Leadership attributes, with a demonstrated motivation to build and manage teams / business units.
- A commitment to attracting and developing industry leading staff as the platform for future business growth.
- Strong base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Four weeks PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Full benefits package