Based in Melbourne and reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this role is for a Managing Consultant who will be responsible to lead a team of consultants in providing recruitment services to new and existing clients by sourcing matching candidates to specified vacancies and undertaking business development activities to generate new leads.
- Provide support, guidance and expertise to the team on business development and recruitment activities, overseeing performance, compliance and effectiveness of each member of the team
- Monitor quality standards and adhere to internal procedures and processes for Bullhorn, payroll, invoicing, GP recording and bonus documentation
- Attend regular monthly reviews with the Ops Manager at which the collective and individual performance of the team is discussed, monitored and business development opportunities highlighted
- Use previous placement data and market information to support the Ops Manager in developing budget and forecasting for the team
- Make initial contact with prospective clients and schedule regular communication with clients identifying potential business that could be earned.
- Work directly or with team member on bids and tenders to ensure that bids and tenders receive a professional presentation and are competitive with clients expectations
- Source the market place, online job board and through referrals for best candidates available for placements
- Conduct phone interview or face to face interview to assess candidate’s skills and experience before presenting the candidate to the client
- Build an updated list of candidates or contractors who are suitable for common vacancies recruited by the team
- Work with clients on new vacancy by discussing the role, its potential, agreed timeline of delivery, rates and other applicable information
- Ensure that NES GT has agreed terms and conditions in place with the client and work with Commercial/ Legal team for proper agreements in place to conduct placements.
- Liaise with the Finance and Credit Control Department to complete the required credit checks of an organization before a candidate is placed
- Keep in touch with client and candidate to ensure the placement is progressing successfully and attend to any issue raised by the client or candidate regarding the placement.
- Manage key strategic client relationships ensuring a consistent and sustainable recruitment service, addressing client issues and identifying opportunities and improvements
- Ideally the suitable candidate should have at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in the recruitment sector with recognized expertise and seasoned knowledge in Technology (power & energy) discipline.
- He/ She will have previously been a high performing Consultant with a strong desire for individual and team excellence.
- Have good coaching, leadership and communication skills with drive and energy to support and motivate team members.