- Manage recruitment teams with a combination of direct reports across defined market sector and geographical region to achieve specified financial targets, provide recruitment services to clients and generate new business opportunities and leads;
- Oversee and manage recruitment plans, ensure appropriate team structure and compliance with all recruitment and on-boarding requirements;
- Review client contracts and work orders, proposed team bonuses, and ensure performance issues addressed and managed appropriately;
- Responsible for budgeting and financial management to support compilation of proposed annual budgets, support Regional Director (RD) in building annual and 6+6 budget submissions, and responsible for their sectors’ P&Ls;
- Responsible for business development with RD to include sector Business Development strategy and develop detailed plan with their direct reports, and build and maintain effective senior client contact network to use to identify business opportunities;
- Responsible for account management to include manage key strategic client relationships ensuring consistent and sustainable recruitment service, address client issues and identify opportunities and improvements; and
- Responsible for business planning to include support development of current and future business plans and initiatives.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, or closely related field, plus
- 4 years of experience in recruitment industry as Recruitment Team Lead or Manager within Oil & Gas, Power or Utilities, to include developing business plans, delivering annual financial requirements, and recruitment team management.
- Domestic travel 10%.
Jobsite: Orlando, Florida