Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage a recruitment team to achieve specified financial targets by providing recruitment services to new and existing clients and generate new business opportunities and leads;
- Oversee and manage recruitment with responsibility for manpower planning within their teams;
- Support Operations Manager/Director in building annual and 6+6 budget submissions for their sectors using historical performance data and their knowledge and experience of the market and then deliver budget and roll out targets;
- Calculate and oversee team bonuses;
- Manage 'cost of sales' process, propose and manage team overhead costs, and manage quarterly forecasts;
- Develop targeted business development approach for team and supported sectors;
- Have full understanding of contractual issues, insurance and taxation and be able to negotiate contracts with clients;
- Ensure steady flow of best active candidates in the market are available and registered for placement and source candidates;
- Work current and new client vacancies, to include finalize terms and conditions necessary to make placement; and
- Work with recruitment team to align specific clients for account management and manage key strategic client relationships ensuring consistent and sustainable recruitment service.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- 4 years of experience as a Manager within the recruitment or staffing industry,
- Experience to include managing recruitment team; working with internal and external clients and contractors, financial budgeting and forecasts, and bonus calculations; managing personal and direct reports; KPI management; and negotiating contracts with clients.
- Domestic travel 10%.