NES Global Talent are currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to be based out of our Houston office.
NES Global Talent is an award winning staffing specialist that works in partnership with clients to deliver compliant global workforce solutions that enhance the people, clients and communities we work with. We place candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Science, Manufacturing, Chemical, Mining and IT sectors and with over 45 offices in 28 countries, our discipline specific teams have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world.
- Establish yourself as the key point of contact to all contract staff, ensuring a responsive attitude, consistency in approach and providing first class service
- Identify and develop new revenue generating projects/business units/geographies for the account.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in sourcing leads and securing quality vacancies for the Contract Recruitment team to work.
- Drive the performance of the recruitment team in order to deliver against live requisitions on the account.
- Provide support, guidance and expertise to the team across all of the required business development and recruitment activities, overseeing the performance, compliance and effectiveness of each member of the team
- Monitor process and compliance requirements within the team, including adherence to Bullhorn, pay rolling, invoicing, GP recording and bonus documentation. Advise and train as necessary.
- Establish a personal brand, becoming recognized as an industry subject matter expert for the given client, through networking and delivering value-adding solutions to the client locally and globally where applicable.
- Ensure input to improve NES Global Talent supplier position with client. Process improvement and competitor analysis will help progression.
- Demonstrate commitment to work with internal departments in support of invoicing and credit control for matters relating to client.
- Detailed knowledge of contractual terms in place with the client along with compliance requirements.
- Represent NES Global externally to referral opportunities, in a manner which allows you to efficiently identify candidate needs and establish the features and benefits that our business can deliver to overcome such needs.
- Successfully supporting NES Global bids, tenders, and proposals for the client account, in collaboration with commercial team.
- Work closely with regional peers to support development of global business opportunities.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with the wider team in relation to your account.
- Lead through to completion all requests for information (RFI) from the client adhering to deadlines provided.
- 3-5 years previous experience within the Recruitment Industry , previous experience in O&G preferred
- Outgoing and confident personality with a proven track record in Account Management and/or Business Development
- Strong organizational skills, smart and methodical, demonstrating ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion.
- Good communicator, articulate with strong external presentation skills (written & verbal).
- Leadership attributes, with a demonstrated motivation to build and manage teams / business units.
In return you will be offered an excellent package that will include the following;
- Strong base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Four weeks PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Full benefits package
- International re-location if desired at some point in the future