NES provide a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and construction sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. Established over 35 years ago, with more than 40 offices in 26 countries, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities.
This role working within the Regional Credit Control Department gives vital proactive support to the Americas Credit Control Manager and Support teams in country and is a key facilitator for Management directives working towards own and team Credit Control targets and Financial KPI`s. As well as the usual Credit Control functions the role needs proven excellent communication skills both written and verbal. A key factor to success in this role is the ability to build effective working relationships. This role is high profile, being able to understand and overcome the possible barriers to good communication, such as language and culture is important as well as remaining professional at all times.
- Data capture and Management of Query Log and cash allocation for accounts.
- Highlight areas of internal processes that are identified as barriers to achieving targets.
- Sending out Customer statements
- Pulling and interpreting weekly aging debt report
- Chasing debts daily on various ledgers keeping debtor days to 30 days
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with customer queries and manage with other departments
- Working with the Shared Services team to ensure cash is allocated correctly and promptly
- Researching and resolving overpayment and unapplied cash
- MS Excel (v look ups, pivot tables, MS Office)
- Working knowledge of Navision Business Management Software (or other credit control finance systems) would be useful but not required
- Numeracy skills
- Knowledge of Aged Accounts Receivable and Debtor Days
- Experience of self-bill systems would be advantageous but not required
- Professional and Confident manner with excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Attention to Detail
- Motivated and conscientious
- Analytical yet methodical approach to problem solving as well as a strong work ethic
- Able to manage and prioritize own workload
- Customer focused
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness to be flexible and take on other ad hoc tasks as required
- Able to work within an established team
- Time management skills
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for a team who undertaking a significant amount of the detail, analysis and analytics to facilitate reporting within deadlines for the US. There is also significant responsibility across the team for the financial control ensuring balance sheets are reconciled and that only appropriate payments are authorized.