NES Global operates in over 40 countries worldwide and is currently continuing to aggressively grow its global operations with over 70 offices across Europe, Africa, Americas, Asia, Australia & the Middle East.
Due to our strong financial base we have been able to make 7 strategic acquisitions in the last 5 years, adding Energy People, RC consultants, Sure Flow, Frontica Advantage, Ziegler's Oilfield Consulting, Redbock and Bedrock Petroleum Consultants to our portfolio. This means we are now by far the largest oil and gas staffing provider in the industry.
NES Global is an exciting and fast paced working environment, and is an excellent place for people
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant for our Dubai office. The ideal candidate would have previous GCC experience in contract recruitment dealing with oil and gas or power sector.
- Mobilize candidates with limited assistance.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in achieving call targets.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in terms of contractors placed.
- Assist in on the job training for less experienced recruitment consultants.
- Demonstrate the correct use of IT systems and that all work is performed to relevant quality procedures.
- Identify leads for business development purposes, and follow up on these leads under supervision of team leader/senior consultant where appropriate.
- Successfully managing existing accounts or clients under supervision of SC/TL.
- Day to day interaction with key clients.
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and understanding of the taxation issues relevant to contractors.
- Look after existing contractors.
- To monitor your own performance and productivity on a continuous basis with concert effort to improve your performance on an ongoing basis.
- To portray a good company image with regard to personal appearance and telephone manner, maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- To be aware of and adhere to your responsibilities under the company’s equal opportunities policy and in general always behave in a professional and respectful manner to your colleagues, client contacts, Contractors, candidates and anyone else you deal with in your work.
- Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Strong organisational skills smart and methodical
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- A good communicator articulate with a good telephone manner