Job DescriptionFinancial System Analyst
NES Global Talent has been delivering award winning staffing services for over 4 decades and continues to excel year on year, receiving 17 industry accolades in 2019. We hold the leading position in engineering and technical recruitment in Oil and Gas, and achieve strong organic growth through customer service excellence, people focus and teamwork. We invest in our team and aim to be the employer of choice in our markets. In the last 12 months we have strengthened the business with key hires, staff training, and investment in our IT infrastructure to support continued organic expansion. To complement this approach we will continue to seek selective acquisitions of great companies, to further drive growth and capability to serve our clients and candidates.
With over one thousand employees, NES Global Talent has 66 physical offices in 38 countries worldwide. We continue to drive the business forward and are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the Group Finance Systems/Management Information team in Group Finance. Reporting to the UK based System Development Manager, you will play a key part in the newly developed Data Governance strategy whilst providing Onestream system support and financial analysis to Finance teams globally, whilst working closely with senior members of Finance and IT and participating in Finance System projects.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide technical Onestream maintenance and support to Regional and Group Finance
- Support the System Development Manager in developing Group financial/KPI reporting, and planning future analytics as driven by business needs
- Participate in various Finance Systems projects which aim to automate processes and introduce new back office system technology
- Support Finance with Excel financial planning and commercial analysis, seeking out and suggesting processes which can be automated in Onestream
- Work with the MI & Data team as Data Steward, responsible for maturing and enforcing the data governance processes
- Ensure the integrity and completeness of transactional finance data, which drives various analytics in the business. In doing so, you will work closely with IT and Finance to continuously develop strong data control processes.
Skills and experience requirements:
- Qualified/Part qualified ACCA/CIMA with an understanding of the consolidation process
- Experience of supporting financial system projects and implementations is desirable
- Excellent Excel skills and Onestream/HFM experience are essential
- Knowledge of a VB/VB.net would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and desire to interact at all levels across a global organisation
- Highly organised and capable of working within challenging deadlines
- Pro-active with a “can do” attitude to tasks and issues that arise
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering to deadlines as required
The role has real scope for further development as the business grows and is thus an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to continue to develop their career.