NES Global Talent is a leading global specialist manpower provider supplying highly qualified engineers, project management, project engineering and other related services to the oil and gas, power and infrastructure markets. In addition, NES Global Talent provides outsourced human capital services to clients for the management of permanent recruitment and contingent workforces.
The Group has over 71 physical offices in 33 countries serving a blue chip client base and thousands of contractors around the world. To date NES Global Talent have placed 133 nationalities in 99 countries and continue to produce strong results and industry leading margins.
It is an exciting and fast paced working environment, an excellent place for people with the right attitude to develop themselves and add real value to a dynamic organisation. We continue to drive the business forward and are looking for a highly motivated Group Financial Analyst to support the Group Finance team.
Based in our Bangalore office and reporting to the Group Financial Controller this role is for a committed individual to undertake a varied and challenging role. In addition to commercial, management and forward looking analysis the role covers foreign currency management and analysis.
The Role Responsibilities
Foreign Currency Management
- Producing the monthly hedging schedule for the Group and performing detailed analysis in order to put forward actions to ensure the Group Foreign currency position remains fully hedged
- Analysing and tracking key currency movements, ensuring any risks associated with fluctuations are monitored. Reporting findings to the Senior Management Team.
- Preparing foreign currency reconciliations and reporting each month, considering impact on other areas of the business including Tax, Treasury and Finance.
- Develop, improve and document the existing hedging processes across the Group, looking for automation and efficiencies.
- Where applicable, manage the administration and accounting for external financial instruments.
- Monitor adherence to foreign currency processes and policies across the Group, particularly in relation to cross currency trading and resulting intercompany loans.
- Prepare the monthly ‘Inter-office cup’ competition workings to determine which sales team tops the leader board
- Analyse key financial trends such as profit margins, sector analysis and customer analysis – providing useful insights on trends to management.
- Review and analyse the accuracy of key performance metrics in the forecasting process.
- Producing monthly GP Generated reports for Operational Managing Directors
- Preparing and analysing monthly and quarterly margin report
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Preparing the workings for the Group interest recharges
- Monthly analysis for the Group Management Accounts – specifically foreign currency gains/losses analysis
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Supporting the year-end audit, particularly in the areas of foreign currency and intercompany loans
- Provision of data to Operations managers upon request.
This role is for a qualified accountant. Preferable skills required are:
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to manipulate extensive amounts of data from various sources efficiently and support the wider team with reporting needs. At a minimum candidate should be comfortable with using vlookups, SUMIFs, PIVOTs but ideally the candidate would be operating at macro/VB level.
- Experience of foreign currency is highly desirable
- An enthusiastic, well organised and committed individual with the desire to interact at all levels across a global organisation.
- Pro-active with a “can do” attitude to tasks and issues that arise.
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering to deadlines as required
- Industry experience beneficial but not essential