NES are looking for experienced Senior Consultant to join our high performing Power Division, based in our new Manchester City Centre offices.
As a Senior Consultant based within our Power Division, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from requisition of roles, through to submission and management of candidates.
You will gain the benefits of the NES Global brand from our brilliant management team, training and first rate recruitment technology. A combination of Recruiting, Business Development and Account Management skills are required to be successful in this role.
Competitive salary and industry leading commission scheme
- Identifying opportunities by building relationships with potential new and existing clients.
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, online advertising, business contacts and direct recruiting / head hunting.
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
- Managing the process from interview through to offer stage and beyond.
- Networking to gain business insight information that could be converted into potential sales opportunities.
- Giving guidance to clients regarding the best candidates available in the market to best fit with their requirements.
- Take ownership of client relationships, while working with other divisions within the business, to best highlight opportunities for business growth
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a 360 Recruitment role
- Excellent team player
- Experience of working in a senior recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Ability to Develop and manage relationships with clients through account management
- Forward thinking, when generating new business opportunities
- Ability to work to KPI’s
- Previous experience offering management and negotiation with candidates and clients
- Accountability for driving sales growth to increase profitability
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award-winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power and Renewables, Life Sciences, Chemical and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants