Recruitment Consultant - Oil and Gas
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Oil and Gas|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Industry leading commission scheme|
|Start Date:||2020-03-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Luke Hobden|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 09:30|
NES Global Talent has been a leading Oil and Gas recruitment provider since our inception in 1978 with over 40 years' experience finding the very best talent across the globe. We recruit for jobs in the Downstream, Midstream, LNG and Upstream sectors, providing staffing solutions for some of the world’s most important engineering projects.
As a Recruitment Consultant based in our new Manchester City Centre office, within our high performing Oil & Gas division, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from requisition of roles, through to submission and management of candidates.
You will gain the benefits of the NES Global brand from our brilliant management team, training and first rate recruitment technology. A combination of Recruiting, Business Development and Account Management skills are required to be successful in this role.
The salary is up to £27,000 plus and industry leading commission scheme
• Identifying opportunities by building relationships with potential new and existing clients.
• Managing existing high profile account.
• Sourcing candidates through existing database, online advertising, business contacts and direct recruiting / head hunting.
• Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
• Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
• Managing the process from interview through to offer stage and beyond.
• Networking to gain business insight information that could be converted into potential sales opportunities.
• Giving guidance to clients regarding the best candidates available in the market to best fit with their requirements.
• Take ownership of client relationships, while working with other divisions within the business, to best highlight opportunities for business growth
Skills and experience required:
• Experience of working in a 360 Recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
• Excellent team player
• Ability to Develop and manage relationships with clients through account management
• Forward thinking, when generating new business opportunities
• Ability to work to KPI’s
• Previous experience offering management and negotiation with candidates and clients
• Accountability for driving sales growth to increase profitability
• Oil and Gas industry experience would be advantageous but not a necessity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant - Life Science
£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: industry leading commission scheme
£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Assignment Support Lead
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Commercial Compliance Officer- Americas