Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Purpose of role:
To provide accurate and timely processing of company payroll.
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with contractors and management on payroll related queries.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Payroll Administration & Payroll related Transfers
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- Assisting Payroll Manager with month end consolidation.
- Assisting Payroll Manager with reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax.
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
- Posting of Contractor Payroll Payment Journals
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation.
- Customer service focus.
- Pro-active with a “can do” attitude to tasks and issues that arise.
- Focus on process improvements and efficiencies, including improved use of IT systems.
- Willingness to get involved in detailed processing, especially initially, to ensure excellent service delivery.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Payroll & Accounts Department in Saudi Arabia
- Must have thorough knowledge in Payroll Accounting
- Prior experience in payroll processing will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel and experience in accounting packages