Commerical Compliance Officer- Americas
Shift timings: 12/1pm- 20:00/21:00pm
Ensuring that Assignment Support Teams are in the position to provide contractors with clear concise documentation that properly protects NES’ business and minimises the risk of contractor complaints/litigation. Auditing compliance processes. Maintaining accurate and up to date databases of contract specific compliance requirements
The main duties will be to:
- Identify and document client-specific compliance requirements from client contracts in your region (Americas);
- Support Commercial & Legal Officers to ensure terms and conditions from client contracts are communicated, documented and followed internally;
- Ensure that the Contract Offer Letter templates for contractors used by Assignment Support Teams are in line with client terms;
- Undertake internal audits of business activities against defined criteria;
- Maintain various databases relating to commercial compliance;
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the position to ensure the smooth operation of NES’ high commercial compliance standards.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Skype;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong, clear, and confident telephone manner;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience in quickly learning new processes, and strong ability to follow them consistently;
- Proven ability to accurately and consistently document and file written and verbal information;
- Experience working with substantial documents (e.g. contracts);
- The ability to work well independently while understanding when to refer to other team members, many of whom are based in the UK and USA.
- Conversant with database systems (e.g. SharePoint or similar);
- Conversant with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and onboarding systems (e.g. Bullhorn or Bullhorn Back Office);
- Conversant with a Learning Management System (e.g. Moodle or similar);
- Previous compliance and contract administration experience;
- Bachelors degree or similar experience.