Job DescriptionCommercial Assistant
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award-winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power and Renewables, Life Sciences, Chemical and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Legal team, within our support services office based in Altrincham. If you have an administration bvackground and are looking for exposure into a legal enviroment then this would be the ideal role for you.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the commercial compliance manager and commercial team.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Principally assist with processes relating to changes in legislation (e.g. IR35 Off-payroll Working Rules)
- Complete ad hoc Vendor questionnaires;
- Conduct general admin, including research various commercial, legal, and compliance topics;
- Update standard contract templates;
- Collate, process, and reformat data and documentation relating to commercial compliance;
- Update and maintain various databases and documents;
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the position to ensure the smooth operation of NES’ high commercial compliance & legal standards.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous office administration (or similar) experience;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Skype;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience gathering data from multiple systems and sources;
- Proven ability to make informed judgements on collated data for action and improvement;
- Proven ability to accurately collate, input, and report on large quantities of data;
- Experience administering defined compliance criteria and key activities within a demanding environment;
- Proven ability to accurately and consistently document and file written and verbal information.