Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant – Life Science
NES Global Talent recruits highly skilled professionals to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries. We can provide both permanent and contract candidates to the Life Science industry across Quality, Clinical, Regulatory/Compliance, and Engineering disciplines.
As a Senior Consultant based in our new Manchester City Centre office, within our Life Science division, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from requisition of roles, through to submission and management of candidates.
You will gain the benefits of the NES Global brand from our brilliant management team, training and first rate recruitment technology. A combination of Recruiting, Business Development and Account Management skills are required to be successful in this role.
The salary is up to £27,000 plus and industry leading commission scheme
• Identifying opportunities by building relationships with potential new and existing clients.
• Sourcing candidates through existing database, online advertising, business contacts and direct recruiting / head hunting.
• Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
• Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
• Managing the process from interview through to offer stage and beyond.
• Networking to gain business insight information that could be converted into potential sales opportunities.
• Giving guidance to clients regarding the best candidates available in the market to best fit with their requirements.
• Take ownership of client relationships, while working with other divisions within the business, to best highlight opportunities for business growth
Skills and experience required:
• Excellent team player
• Experience of working in a recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
• Ability to Develop and manage relationships with clients through account management
• Forward thinking, when generating new business opportunities
• Ability to work to KPI’s
• Previous experience offering management and negotiation with candidates and clients
• Accountability for driving sales growth to increase profitability
• Life Science industry experience would be advantageous but a necessity