- Home Based or office based , Melbounre
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture which allows for flexible working
- Excellent package Benefits including generous salary, flexible working and excellent progression opportunities
Our client is a Global CRO that operate indepednently form the parent company and are looking for a Clinical research Associate to work on oncology early phase Trials. This is preferably an office based role with an option of home based role ,that can offer the right candidate excellent exposure and training working with a global CRO whilst enjoying a flexible work/life balance.
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Clinical Research Associate II / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 2-3+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to organise, take initiative and follow-up independently
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesg.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016.