Job DescriptionKey Benefits:
- Great support structure
- Ability to Develop into a Senior Project Manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Opportunity to diversify your project portfolio
- Deliver projects valued up to $10M
Established in early 2000’s this mid-tier contractor has grown a broad portfolio of clients creating high volume project turn over within health care (including private and public sector works), Education and commercial office builds and fit outs.
With a sustained growth strategy this company has a number of new permanent vacancies to compliment newly awarded projects including Site Manager, Junior Estimator and Project Manager Positions.
- Initially you will be assigned a fit-out project valued at $500M
- Report to the Senior Project Manager
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors
- You will have the support of a Contracts Administrator and Site Manager
- Monitor and report on project progress and expenditure to Senior Management
- Management of the programming and scheduling of activities to ensure the project is delivered on time
- Proven ability to deliver projects valued in excess of $500K
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a Project Manager position with a head contractor
- Proven ability to successfully deliver both fit out and new build projects
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience delivering healthcare, education and commercial office fit out projects
- You must be a results driven individual who wants to progress to a Senior Project Manager position
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.