Job DescriptionI am looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join an organisation in Sydney, offering the chance to work on a landmark data health program across Australia.
Why work for this company?
The client is a Large Sydney based company that are offering the chance for a Data Analyst to work on a landmark health program working with health data from across Australia to help improve the lives of everyday Australians. You will be working on one of the largest ever health data sets in Australia and the work you do will directly impact the health of Australians cross the country.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Excellent Salary packaging options
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture and supportive team environment
- Flexible working conditions (Soft Start time etc)
- Employee assistance program
- Fixed term contract until July 2018 in line with funding, this could be extended.
- Based in Surry Hills
In this role you will be responsible for developing appropriate methods to clean, validate and analyse the data and provide meaningful reports to participating practices, including the Department of Health and relevant stakeholders.
You will also work collaboratively within a diverse team across different areas and will be required to engage with stakeholders and team members to identify and present results and information.
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant graduate or postgraduate qualifications (e.g. epidemiology, pharmacology, public health, biostatistics)
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of complex data - strong preference for Health Background.
- Strong analytical and programming skills including familiarity with SAS, SQL server and MS Analysis Services and Reporting Services
- Experience implementing quality assurance processes to ensure product quality
- An understanding of the technical and usability requirements of reports for various stakeholders including GPs
- Ability to independently solve problems and manage personal work priorities
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills as well as organizational and project management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build and manage professional working relationships within research settings
- A high level computer literacy.
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016