Job DescriptionMaintenance Technician (Shifts) , Staffordshire - £30k + shift allowance, OTE £36K + pension, holidays, overtime
An impressive and profitable, multi-site, automotive first tier supplier is looking for a Maintenance Technician to add to the existing team.
The right person for this role will be an experienced multi-skilled maintenance person from a manufacturing or production background preferably with Plastic injection experience.
- Install, repair and maintain all equipment and facilities
- Assisting with technical specifications of new equipment and alteration on existing equipment.
- Record operational data.
- Set up requisitions for suppliers, equipment and facilities.
- TPM for all equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance background.
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Quality and H&S understanding.
- Willing to work shifts
- Time served or engineering quals
- Plastic injections mould parts
- Automotive 1st tier experience.
- £36k for 3 shifts plus overtime
- Personal development
Maintenance technician, injection moulding, production, manufacturing, automotive 1st tier, production, plastic, engineering, mulitskilled, electrical, mechanical