Analytical Chemist (R&D) - In-Vitro Diagnostics - Liverpool - Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join the Research & Development group of a successful and growing Pharmaceutical company in Liverpool. Are you experienced in HPLC method development and interested in the opportunity to lead studies in support of the development of antibiotic products?
- HPLC quantification of antibacterial compounds present in diagnostic devices
- Carrying out in-depth studies to determine the stability and quality of antibiotics
- Developing and validating analytical methods
- Preparing study reports as well as writing development and validation reports
- Providing training to laboratory staff in HPLC techniques
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or related
- Experience using HPLC in a GMP or GLP environment for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience with or the desire to learn HPLC method development and validation experience
- A knowledge of microbiology techniques or experience working with antibiotics are desirable
In return you can expect a generous salary and package including an attendance bonus, health and life insurance and fantastic training and progression opportunities.